This page is a printable version of: https://www.iow.nhs.uk/our-services/planned-care-services/chronic-and-acute-pain/the-chronic-pain-team.htm
Date: 06 October 2022
The Isle of Wight Chronic Pain Service is a multidisciplinary team made up of several different healthcare professionals.
When your GP refers you to the IOW Chronic Pain Service you will be invited to attend an assessment appointment. For more information on this please see the ‘Assessment Process’ page.
The Isle of Wight Chronic Pain Team
- Dr Isobel Rice, Consultant in Anaesthetics & Pain Management
- Dr Michael Luckmann, Consultant in Anaesthetics & Pain Management
- Dr Anna Garrett, Clinical Psychologist
- Ms Lucy Cowans, Specialist Physiotherapist in Chronic Pain
- Mr Del-Laith Gordon, Chronic Pain Team Nurse Specialist
- Mrs Charlene Summerfield, Administration Team Leader
- Mrs Sandie Shorter, PA Medical Secretary
Telephone: (01983) 534722