This page is a printable version of: https://www.iow.nhs.uk/our-services/planned-care-services/chronic-and-acute-pain/the-chronic-pain-team.htm
Date: 10 June 2023
The Isle of Wight Chronic Pain Service is a multidisciplinary team made up of several different healthcare professionals.
When your GP refers you to the IOW Chronic Pain Service you will be invited to attend an assessment appointment. For more information on this please see the ‘Assessment Process’ page.
Understanding Pain: Holistic Approach YouTube Video
The Isle of Wight Chronic Pain Team
- Dr Isobel Rice, Consultant in Anaesthetics & Pain Management
- Dr Michael Luckmann, Consultant in Anaesthetics & Pain Management
- Dr Anna Garrett, Clinical Psychologist
- Ms Lucy Cowans, Specialist Physiotherapist in Chronic Pain
- Mr Del-Laith Gordon, Chronic Pain Team Nurse Specialist
- Mrs Charlene Summerfield, Administration Team Leader
- Mrs Sandie Shorter, PA Medical Secretary
Tell us about your experience with the Isle of Wight NHS Chronic Pain Service
Isle of Wight Trust Feedback Page
Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)
Telephone: (01983) 534722
Read the latest news from across all our services.
Subscribe to Trust Matters, our regular newsletter.
Please feedback to us about your experiences, along with how to raise any concerns, complaints or questions.